• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Shunyata_Kharg

[SlimDX] Help in building source

This topic is 3042 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello! I've got the latest version of the slimdx source from code.google.com and I'm building it by running SlimDX\build\scripts\build-all.bat. I get the following error: Building with a VS 2008 installation. 1>Project "C:\TCROOT\SlimDX\build\slimdx.proj" (1) is building "C:\TCROOT SlimDX\build\SlimDX.sln" (2) on node 1 (default targets). Building solution configuration "Debug|x86". 2>C:\Program Files\Microsoft DirectX SDK (February 2010)\Include\dxgiforma t.h(8): error C2011: 'DXGI_FORMAT' : 'enum' type redefinition 1>Done Building Project "C:\TCROOT\SlimDX\build\slimdx.proj" (build target (s)) -- FAILED. 2>Done Building Project "C:\TCROOT\SlimDX\build\SlimDX.sln" (default targe ts) -- FAILED. Does anybody please have any idea how I can get the source to compile? Many thanks.

Advertisement
Quote:
Original post by Shunyata_Kharg
Does anybody please have any idea how I can get the source to compile?

Ok, I think the problem was having referenced "Microsoft DirectX SDK\Lib" instead of "Microsoft DirectX SDK\Lib\x86" in VC++ Directories->Library Files.

Thanks!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!