HOW DO I DELETE TEXTURE OBJECTS??

Started by
6 comments, last by MaNiAk 22 years, 8 months ago
how do i delete texture objects? I dont like eating brown poop. <A HREF Edited by - maniak on August 1, 2001 12:55:44 AM Edited by - maniak on August 1, 2001 12:56:51 AM
Advertisement
Me neither.

The fanatic is incorruptible: if he kills for an idea, he can just as well get himself killed for one; in either case, tyrant or martyr, he is a monster.
--EM Cioran

Opere Citato
"... we should have such an empire for liberty as she has never surveyed since the creation ..."Thomas Jefferson
Well I''d tell you but typing it up is too much work.
THNX GKW! THE FUNCTION WORKS GREAT! I TYPED IN Me neither(iTextureObject) AND IT IMMEDIATLY DELETED THE OBJECT! ONCE AGAIN THNX!
THNX GKW! THE FUNCTION WORKS GREAT! I TYPED IN Me neither(iTextureObject) AND IT IMMEDIATLY DELETED THE OBJECT! ONCE AGAIN THNX!
Geeeh... hehe... phew.. I don''t know if I should start my brain in order to think of it... it''s just too exhausting.. and with this heat around here in CA.. har har..

cya,
Phil

Visit Rarebyte!
and no!, there are NO kangaroos in Austria (I got this questions a few times over in the states
Visit Rarebyte! and no!, there are NO kangaroos in Austria (I got this question a few times over in the states ;) )
Umm trying to sound not too offense here, but did you try glDeleteTextures .. because it, well it.. deletes textures.
Hmm. Well heres an example:

// (ID is a GLuint)glDeleteTextures(&ID, 1); 

Two tips for you maniac

1. There is a button on your keyboard that says Caps Lock. Please press it once, and only once, and then don''t touch it ever again.

2. google.com - "opengl deleting texture objects" gave me the answer you were looking for on the first link. It is a good resource, try to use it.

The fanatic is incorruptible: if he kills for an idea, he can just as well get himself killed for one; in either case, tyrant or martyr, he is a monster.
--EM Cioran

Opere Citato
"... we should have such an empire for liberty as she has never surveyed since the creation ..."Thomas Jefferson

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement