Sign in to follow this  

Accepting donations for Education. ^_^

This topic is 2858 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I thought I would just chuck together this site for fun, and maybe make a cent or two to contribute to uni on the side. <3 http://helpfundmyuni.teentech.org/ Any feedback is fine! Flame & Troll away! Regards, Josh

I will donate 5 australian dollars if you post a picture of yourself eating a hot dog while wearing the most outlandish hat that you find. The image must be 831x652 exactly and you must add a funny bit of text to to photo, something like "it's hot dog hat time!" or whatever (note: you cannot use that example)

Well I am totally disappointed and I will not be donating to your cause.

I probably would have accepted a regular picture of you with a poorly added mspaint hat and hotdog and a lame bit of text because that would have demonstrated initiative and creativity, something that you are going to need to succeed at university. I was expecting a good effort from you because you have cool floating hearts on your webpage and it looks really nice but whatever.

It's too late now anyway, I already donated my 5 dollars to this other guy I found on the internet who needed some money to pay for a vet bill because his dog ate a fork.

Good luck in all your future endeavours.

Wan: Ahaha of course, not to mention that link is pretty much dead. Seems I deleted the WP database. Was more about the subdomain.

andy-pandy: Understood! A great idea again for next time.

This topic is 2858 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.