Sign in to follow this  
mikesgames

how is my website?

[url]www.mikesgamesproductions.webs.com[/url] i am working hard on it daily and it is now getting quite popular. it has been on the internet 4 days and has had over 700 views already. sign up now because we have a mod place open. if you own a game and would like it to be available on my site to download or want your game on my site, then contact me through the form on the website. we would like more members to help build up a cool community. we also would like to trade links with other sites, so contact us about that too. please join now!(free) BTW-hit counter only has a small number because i only placed it on there 5 minutes ago [Edited by - mikesgames on February 19, 2010 8:19:29 AM]

Quote:
Original post by mikesgames
ok, move it but i thought that it was in web dev. because it is developing my website isn't it?

Who is that "it" that develops your website? I want one, too!

sorry for the prank

Quote:
Original post by mikesgames
why are you joking?

Because you said "it" develops your website. Taking this literally, it means that you have a thing or animal, or another creature of unknown kind, that is developing your website for you.

Quote:
i take my website quite seriously.

Of course. Sorry for derailing.

well as mentioned in my first post in the topic there is a mod place open and i have a forum where you can talk game development as much as you want. we are getting more members all the time and having you on there will just make the member quota bigger and more people to post in the forum area and make blogs. you can also post your games on my site.

Quote:
Original post by phresnel
is it better than

* gamedev.net
* googlecode
* gitorious
* savannah
* devmaster
* freegamedev.net

?

* no
* no
* no
* yes
* no
* no

anyway lets not start an international debate.

@mike-yes u can-anyone can

@andrewbc-thanks very much!

@jpetrie-he was starting to annoy me continually posting rubbish posts