Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonoson

DirectShow made me confused!!!!

now I''m try to put the MoviePlayer into my game with DirectShow, but there''s something strange while linking... It says: unresolved external symbol _IID_IGraphBuilder unresolved external symbol _IID_IMediaControl unresolved external symbol _IID_IVideoWindow unresolved external symbol _IID_CLSID_FilterGraph I just wrote some code like following CoCreateInstance(CLSID_FilterGraph, NULL,LSCTX_INPROC, IID_IGraphBuilder, (void **)&pGB); pGB->QueryInterface(IID_IMediaControl, (void **)&pMC); pGB->QueryInterface(IID_IVideoWindow, (void **)&pVW); IF I remark those three line code, then it''s all ok. What''s happening? Have I lose something ?

Sounds like you forgot to link to the DirectShow library(libraries). But not having used DirectShow myself I don''t know what it''s called.

-Neophyte

- Death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth. -

follow the Exsample "PlayWnd" in DX8 SDK, it doesn''t put any .lib file in its project.... >

What''s happening?????????? Someone help me!!!

Guest Anonymous Poster
u need to link with the directshow library

example:

#pragma comment(lib, "strmiids.lib")
#include

actually the example does include some libs. there''s only one lib that it includes for dshow. I don''t remember the exact name, but it''s not dshow.lib or anything like that.

How many Microsoft employees does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None, they just declare drakness as a new standard.