DirectShow made me confused!!!!

Started by
4 comments, last by Jonoson 22 years, 8 months ago
now I''m try to put the MoviePlayer into my game with DirectShow, but there''s something strange while linking... It says: unresolved external symbol _IID_IGraphBuilder unresolved external symbol _IID_IMediaControl unresolved external symbol _IID_IVideoWindow unresolved external symbol _IID_CLSID_FilterGraph I just wrote some code like following CoCreateInstance(CLSID_FilterGraph, NULL,LSCTX_INPROC, IID_IGraphBuilder, (void **)&pGB); pGB->QueryInterface(IID_IMediaControl, (void **)&pMC); pGB->QueryInterface(IID_IVideoWindow, (void **)&pVW); IF I remark those three line code, then it''s all ok. What''s happening? Have I lose something ?
Advertisement
Sounds like you forgot to link to the DirectShow library(libraries). But not having used DirectShow myself I don''t know what it''s called.

-Neophyte

- Death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth. -
follow the Exsample "PlayWnd" in DX8 SDK, it doesn''t put any .lib file in its project.... >

What''s happening?????????? Someone help me!!!
u need to link with the directshow library

example:

#pragma comment(lib, "strmiids.lib")
#include
actually the example does include some libs. there''s only one lib that it includes for dshow. I don''t remember the exact name, but it''s not dshow.lib or anything like that.

How many Microsoft employees does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None, they just declare drakness as a new standard.
My HomepageSome shoot to kill, others shoot to mame. I say clear the chamber and let the lord decide. - Reno 911
release
streambase.lib
debug
streambasd.lib

If you have problems, feel free to email me.
klept0@tekken.cc

Robert Warden
Lasershot Shooting Simulations

Edited by - KlePt0 on August 2, 2001 9:02:05 PM
Bobby Ward - COM Guru in training

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement