Sign in to follow this  

[web] Sweet Math - My first game ever - Plz review

This topic is 2846 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

This is the first game I made. I'm so excited about it. It's math-based game. you need to solve the equations to get the honey from the bees. The numbers are your ammo. You need to collect honey drops to charge your ammo and move on through levels Pictures of the game http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2194/logocontestsubmission.png video of the game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--Y9eKlnJNk Link to the game Http://gaf.dzexperts.com/ Pleas tell me what you think and how can I improve it.

I'd say the main reason people didn't enjoy it is because in general, maths is not an enjoyable subject/thing to do.
On a side note, there were a lot of spelling mistakes in the instructions at the start. It makes your game look rushed and un-finished in my opinion. I'd reccommend that you use google translator or something simaler to double check all your instructions.

I thought it was fun. The equations are really simple, but not having a num pad on my laptop makes it kinda challenging. [smile]

Quote:
Original post by soitsthateasy
maths is not an enjoyable subject/thing to do

Your opinion is wrong! [wink]

Quote:
On a side note, there were a lot of spelling mistakes in the instructions at the start.

Yeah, the intro text could be improved.

Quote:
Original post by AmmarSalmi
Is there any chance a display object maybe deleted if I use removeEventListener on it?

No, you can freely remove and add event listeners without affecting the object itself.

This topic is 2846 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.