[web] Sweet Math - My first game ever - Plz review

Started by
7 comments, last by soitsthateasy 14 years, 1 month ago
This is the first game I made. I'm so excited about it. It's math-based game. you need to solve the equations to get the honey from the bees. The numbers are your ammo. You need to collect honey drops to charge your ammo and move on through levels Pictures of the game http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2194/logocontestsubmission.png video of the game
Link to the game Http://gaf.dzexperts.com/ Pleas tell me what you think and how can I improve it.
Advertisement
I like it! What's all the freelancer ads about? Love the graphics
Thank you very much . You reply saved my day . The ads are just because of the logo exposing contest. hope they didn't annoy you. A lot of people didn't like it, can you tell me how can I improve it .
thanks in advance.
I'd say the main reason people didn't enjoy it is because in general, maths is not an enjoyable subject/thing to do.
On a side note, there were a lot of spelling mistakes in the instructions at the start. It makes your game look rushed and un-finished in my opinion. I'd reccommend that you use google translator or something simaler to double check all your instructions.
I thought it was fun. The equations are really simple, but not having a num pad on my laptop makes it kinda challenging. [smile]

Quote:Original post by soitsthateasy
maths is not an enjoyable subject/thing to do

Your opinion is wrong! [wink]

Quote:On a side note, there were a lot of spelling mistakes in the instructions at the start.

Yeah, the intro text could be improved.
Glad you like it. Thank you all very much for reviewing. There is a problem I am facing. I am working on the pause option. Is there any chance a display object maybe deleted if I use removeEventListener on it?
Quote:Original post by AmmarSalmi
Is there any chance a display object maybe deleted if I use removeEventListener on it?

No, you can freely remove and add event listeners without affecting the object itself.
That is a nice game. Kind of like Flash Cards for the video game generation. (And like Wan, more challenging if you have a laptop without a keypad!)
I don't think maths is boring!
I'm just talking about people in general don't like maths!!!
I love maths!!!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement