floorcaek, bears, and EAT ROPE

Started by
55 comments, last by cowsarenotevil 14 years, 1 month ago
So I've been browsing these forums for over 2 years now, and it seems like every now and then a random topic comes up. The most recent one I saw was the reference to floorcaek (in the Epic Beard Man thread). I finally tracked down this which kind of explained it. I have also noticed a lot of references to bears (this also came up in the Epic Beard Man thread, but most notably here). And of course >EAT ROPE!, which after some research appears to have originated here. I got a kick out of reading the EAT ROPE story, and the others are interesting to say the least. I have 2 questions: 1. Are there other things/words/topics that are GD's own that are totally random and obscure, and 2. what's with the bears? I still haven't figured that one out.
Advertisement
one does not speak of such things. one must seek the nazrix. one knows not the danger he is in.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

I'm not sure if it's good or bad that someone is trying to analyze the history of the Lounge.
ask nes8bit
uninstall.
Quote:Original post by capn_midnight
one does not speak of such things.

TA does not and has never existed, poppet.
Quote:Original post by Yann L
Quote:Original post by capn_midnight
one does not speak of such things.

TA does not and has never existed, poppet.

Wow. It's been a while since I haven't been to TA (seeing as how it doesn't exist).

To answer the OP's questions:
1. I'm sure there are. I've probably forgotten much of them though. That sort of thing happens with old age. Just don't ask about scanner CDs. Or goats that can see. (I personally, have seen neither, thankfully).
2. I don't know, but it does remind me of a joke:

A bear walks into a bar, sits down, and asks the bartender "Can I have a gin... and tonic." The bartender says "OK. But why the pause?". The pear holds up his paws and says "We'll I'm a bear, you idiot!".

(It's more entertaining in person).
Quote:Original post by Moe
1. I'm sure there are. I've probably forgotten much of them though. That sort of thing happens with old age. Just don't ask about scanner CDs. Or goats that can see. (I personally, have seen neither, thankfully).

Remember that thread where nes was looking for a bakery to make him a birthday cake with a picture of the goat printed on top of it... I would've paid money to see a vid of him actually attempting this (including the part where he would've been arrested ;)

Man, we were fucking immature back then :)
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
Quote:Original post by Moe
Just don't ask about scanner CDs. Or goats that can see. (I personally, have seen neither, thankfully).

Ha, unfortunately I'm familiar with goats that can see (co-workers introduced me), and I think seeing someone trying to get a cake printed with one would be hilarious!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement