Sign in to follow this  

AIMA Code Implementation ! I need help !

This topic is 2847 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

As a homework, I need to make a program to solve the N-Queen problem based on the Depth first search method. My instructor told me that I need to download the Aima-code in order to do it. After I downloaded the zip file, there were Aima-Core, Aima-GUI and Release folders inside. I am using Eclipse IDE and now I don't know how I can import these materials so that I can use them to do my homework. If anyone knows about this, please guide me ! Thank you very much !

I am sorry, I was wondering where I should post this question. I am truly sorry if this violates the rules or something. However, back to the topic, my instructor is quite lazy so he didn't guide us anything. That's why I think there will be someone who can help me with this problem. I am sorry again for causing such trouble !

Quote:
Original post by halleylight
After I downloaded the zip file, there were Aima-Core, Aima-GUI and Release folders inside. I am using Eclipse IDE and now I don't know how I can import these materials so that I can use them to do my homework.
If you downloaded the most recent version, then each of those aima-core, aima-gui and aimx-osm directories is in fact an eclipse project in and of itself - just open them from within eclipse.

By the directory names it looks like you are using an older version - grab the most recent version from the googlecode subversion server.

This topic is 2847 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.