• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

AIMA Code Implementation ! I need help !

This topic is 2921 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

As a homework, I need to make a program to solve the N-Queen problem based on the Depth first search method. My instructor told me that I need to download the Aima-code in order to do it. After I downloaded the zip file, there were Aima-Core, Aima-GUI and Release folders inside. I am using Eclipse IDE and now I don't know how I can import these materials so that I can use them to do my homework. If anyone knows about this, please guide me ! Thank you very much !

Advertisement
Hi halleylight, this isn't really an AI question, more a "how do I use the software" question. This is the sort of thing you should be asking your instructor.

I am sorry, I was wondering where I should post this question. I am truly sorry if this violates the rules or something. However, back to the topic, my instructor is quite lazy so he didn't guide us anything. That's why I think there will be someone who can help me with this problem. I am sorry again for causing such trouble !

Quote:
Original post by halleylight
After I downloaded the zip file, there were Aima-Core, Aima-GUI and Release folders inside. I am using Eclipse IDE and now I don't know how I can import these materials so that I can use them to do my homework.
If you downloaded the most recent version, then each of those aima-core, aima-gui and aimx-osm directories is in fact an eclipse project in and of itself - just open them from within eclipse.

By the directory names it looks like you are using an older version - grab the most recent version from the googlecode subversion server.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement