Sign in to follow this  

[web] Online Rhythm and Beat Game

This topic is 2849 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello~ My name is Tony. I am currently working on a project involving much to do with web-based game programming and scripting. The game itself is a rhythm and beat game created in Flash. Using PHP scripting and SQL, this game is becoming less of a simple single player game and more of an online monster of codes and files. Right now, I am having little trouble setting up and building the project. Every now and then, I run across a problem that seems over my head. So far I've had no problem solving them on my own, but that is what I am concerned about. I am doing all of this by myself with no more than three months of experience in web-based programming. If by chance you seem interested or just want to help, even if it is extremely limited, please let me know. If you want to help with the project, that is cool. But more than anything, I just want to have someone with some experience who would allow me to have a direct communication option and allow me to poke their brain every now and then. I really only use one instant messenger. I may get another if someone requests it. MSN - omniux@hotmail.com I also own a Ventrilo server for live voice group chat. If you want the info, feel free to send me an e-mail at tony@bangbros.jp Thank you~ ^^

This topic is 2849 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.