Sign in to follow this  

Gamebryo 1.2 NiFontCreator crash

This topic is 2848 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am the lead developer of a project that used Gamebryo 1.2 back in 2005/2006 and since our support contract is no more (and NDL was acquired by Emergent) there doesn't seem to be any legacy support for us dinosaurs out there still using the old engine. I was hoping by some cosmic miracle there might be a Gamebryo Developer out there (in particular one familiar Gamebryo 1.2 in a VS.NET 2003 environment) that can provide information about how to fix the NiFontCreator application crash. The developer tool NiFontCreator that shipped with the engine crashed on takeoff and NDL submitted a fix to their (closed) forums back then. I seem to recall that one needs to open the NiFontCreator solution and modify some code, compile, and then it can be used (probably only on an WinXP machine which is fine). Said code unfortunately didn't make it to our knowledge bank back then, and again, no support is likely to be forthcoming. In searching "Gamebryo 1.2 NiFontCreator crash" in google, it renders one relevant result, in Korean, for a forum which appears to be password protected. 1,000 humble thanks in advance for anyone (in the universe) that can help us out of the pickle-slash-epic-clusterfrak we find ourselves in. Regards, Jon

This topic is 2848 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.