Sign in to follow this  

3D Online RPG: Symbolic

This topic is 2820 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Logo Symbolic - 3D Online RPG ------------------------ http://SymbolicStudios.co.cc Preamble: --------- My name is Steven Page and I am Project Leader of the game under development Symbolic. Symbolic aims to be a role playing game, set in the medieval times. The game will feature diablo-esque gore and theme. The game will have somewhat of a linear story line, as well as side quests and more. The online capabilities will probably be private server run, featuring a few players each running from the client, as well as a master server featuring a capacity of about 64. Over time this may change, or more servers will go up. Screen Shots: ------------- Screenshot 12 Screenshot 9 Screenshot 10 More! Alpha Engine Preview 0.3 ------------------------ Download Now Contact: -------- stedor7(hat)gmail(dot).com or just reply to this topic! [Edited by - stevendo on March 28, 2010 2:31:13 PM]

Went on your website and I have to say that you have a really nice picture there :) Unfortunatly it is taking way too much space. First time I clicked on a menu I though that it was broken... until I realised that I have to scroll down.

Looking at the screens you seem to be on the right way. Might try the game once there is some characters :)

They are freely available models on the internet, and thats probably why they were used in realm crafter. These are kinda like placeholders until we get some artwork done..

On another note, i have uploaded a video to the official website of 0.0.4. the new version should be released on monday.

0.0.4 will feature much more "lush" vegetation, another map, npcs and a simple basic quest.

http://symbolicstudios.co.cc/

Sign in to follow this