Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Anonymous Poster

Problems with PowerRender 3.02

We'll considering that it says the redefition is in glider.obj, I would think that you just need to rebuilt all of the source files, including the object files.

The other possibility is that you are loading a header file 2x without knowing it.
for ex:

lets say happy1.h loads header.h

and we do:
#include "header.h"
#include "happy1.h"

if header.h doesn't check for redefinitions than it could cause a problem like this.

When I get this type of error, for me it's usually one of these two things.

Hopes this helps a little,
Gary

[This message has been edited by Gary (edited December 22, 1999).]

Guest Anonymous Poster
I knew those two explanations but however they are not true for this... I mean all my headers check for double inclusion , and it worked fine until i copied the new header/and libs from PR 3.02 over the old ones. Sure I did a rebuild all on the whole project... Hm, I don't have the slightest clue about it anymore... Trying to upgrade to 3.03 maybe that will help...

Guest Anonymous Poster
Hi guys!

I am just doing a little 3D Space Shooter with PowerRender, and everything worked fine with PR3.0 .. But since I changed to PR 3.02 the Linker keeps telling me that :
_PRVIRT_MatrixMultiply already defined in Glider.obj

I checked the header files, and PR_VRIRT_MatrixMultiply is correctly defined with extern.. I have no clue anymore why this does not work anymore....

Any ideas ?