Sign in to follow this  

I Will Used Many Copyrighted Characters in My Game Development Free or Have Fee?

This topic is 2847 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

This is a very serious matter and I need help in this.I am planning to develop a video games with many copyrighted characters,I am jsut thinking if I can use,adopt integrate the characters in my game for free or I need to give fee or pay for each copyrighted characters.If ever I pay for each copyrighted characters how much would it cost me? Do you have experience in this matter please share it.For instance I will Wolverine and Sonice the HedgeHog very popular character expecting reply on my posted topic.

Uh, no, you certainly can't use them 'for free'. That's the point of them being copyrighted. You need to get permission from the IP holder, usually in exchange for a large amount of money. Which I would think would be very hard for even one character, and probably impossible if you have a bunch of them in mind.

This topic is 2847 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.