Sign in to follow this  

AS3 - problems with Flint particle engine and ColorInit ...

This topic is 2843 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi.. I am looking for someone that is familiar with Flint. I already posted my questions on Flint forums few weeks ago and i also sent email to author, but it seems like author of this engine is really busy so i didn't manage to get any answers. So my project is currently stuck, only thing left to do is to create those special effects and i am using Flint because it was easy to connect it with Flixel. GOAL : - i want that each born particle have random color PROBLEM : - all particles that are generated have same color even i am using ColorInit when they are created to set their color to random value NOTICES : - each time particle is born ColorInit is really called and it goes normally through whole class - values of colors change!!! but no idea why that is not visible on the screen since all particles have same color SOURCE CODE : http://pastebin.com/mb01edab

This topic is 2843 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.