Sign in to follow this  

Paying For Puzzle Game Design Consultants

This topic is 2839 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, I'm part of a game development company with over 8 million users and we're trying to expand into puzzle games. We have all the technology to build the games and various puzzle platforms we would like to create. We need help building various levels for our puzzle games and we want to hire a few consultants to help us build these puzzles. This is a paying gig. If you're interested email socialgamedev[at]gmail.com with the subject "Puzzle Consultant"

You may get enough interest and responses that you can safely ignore my suggestions.

You may find that you get better/more results if you link to your game development company's website. Allowing prospective consultants to see the caliber of game and employee they'll be working with.

And an opportunity to see games that have been completed by you and your team will also make the idea of working with the company more enticing.

With or without the additional information, good luck getting puzzle consultants and satisfying and growing your 8 million user base!

Thanks for the heads up. We're trying to stay low-key and keep our new ambitions as secretive as possible. With that being said, I'm more than willing to tell you who we are and what we're building if you email us.

This topic is 2839 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.