Sign in to follow this  

Need Help with Project Maximum (Far cry mod Formerly known as Farcrysis)

This topic is 2845 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

For all of you wondering what is this mod and where it is goin here's an Inside look of all the things that are hapening with it. For Starters: All the animations are being redone since I'm using a different bone structure to the original cryengine. it works good enough with the new rigs. Also i'm modelling a lot of vehicles and just finished a Prius (the terrorist car according to Seth MacFarlene) and an apache. There should be a different set of vehicles for each faction i.e. (U.S. faction, Rebellion faction, Indian faction, Chinese faction, Russian faction, North Korean faction and the N.A.T.O. faction.) also they should have their own set of weapons and Tech( maybe different versions of nano suits). The mod is put this way so that it should have an interesting Multiplayer and that breaking off bits of the story for my other mod won't seem far off from the story. It's also for Realism reasons and to make Gameplay unboring and repetitive. As you can see there have been a lot of changes to the original Engine such as Shaders (water, Skyboxes and otherwise) http://www.moddb.com/mods/project-maximum/videos/new-water-shader-and-skybox-dynamics Physics with the World (Plants, Terrain, NPC's ETC) http://www.moddb.com/mods/project-maximum/videos/destructable-vegetation-version-20-beta http://www.moddb.com/mods/project-maximum/videos/interactive-objects New Weapons (the list is being revised At The Moment and will be released in the edited vesion of this news report) North Korean Forces: Grunt : AK-74m (GP30 or not), APS Pistol (some might have specific accesories I.E Red dot, acgo etc) Medic : AK-74m APS pistol Medkit (can be saved in inventory and used when needed) Mechanic : TOZ-94 Shotgun APS Pistol Heavy Gunner : AK-74LMG APS Pistol (Carries Extra Ammo around) Special Forces : AK-74U (redot or ACOG sight, supressor) APS pistol (supressed) (Heavily armoured) Armoured Division(Tank Division) : PP-19 Bizon APS Pistol Anti-tank : AK-74U APS pistol RPO-A "Shmel" Anti-Air : AK-74U APS pistol SA-7 "Grail" Vehicles : Light Transport (Speed) : GAZ 69 Medium Transport : BRDM-2 Heavy Transport : YW531C Trooper Number transport (Truck) : ZIL-131 Tank : P'okpoong-Ho (T-90 Variant) U.S Military (Marines, Navy, Army) Grunt : M-4 (M203 or not), Beretta 92 Pistol (some might have specific accesories I.E Red dot, acgo etc) Medic : M-16a2 Beretta 92 Pistol Medkit (can be saved in inventory and used when needed) Mechanic : Remington 870 Shotgun Beretta 92 Pistol Heavy Gunner : M249 SAW Beretta 92 Pistol (Carries Extra Ammo around) Special Forces : XM-8(redot or ACOG sight, supressor) Beretta 92 Pistol (supressed) (Heavily armoured) Armoured Division(Tank Division) : MP-5 Beretta 92 Pistol Anti-tank : M-4 Beretta 92 Pistol AT-4 Anti-Air : M-4 Beretta 92 Pistol Stinger Vehicles : Light Transport (Speed) : Buggy Medium Transport : Humvee Heavy Transport : Stryker Trooper Number transport (Truck) : B 3-ton Tank : M1a1 Abrams The rest will be added shortly New Maps (WIP!) And there are alot of things that are going on that i cannot tell you about because it would be too much of a spoiler. Some things that need to be adressed: The mod is coming along at a slow pace because of a few things that I need to notify: 1. I have a normal life like anyone else I cannot be working on this mod 24/7 Even though I am Very Dedicated I cannot do all of this by myself. 2. I don't have much knowledge of C++ or .LUA Coding and the Forum Coders are busy with their other projects. If anyone can help me with this my e-mail is jerrmoore_1990@hotmail.com jerrmoore_1990@yahoo.com jerrmoore1990@aol.com I have an ICQ but i cannot remember the number at the moment and if you have any help to give or any concerns feel free to PM me on this site. I'll try my best to answer the SENSEBLE questions and take into concederation your thoughts and wishes (if i feel like it). 3. I also do MArtial Arts and intensive training takes up most of my time. Lastly i must adress the changing of the mod name. It's now to be Called "Project Maximum" for two reasons only: I've grown bored of the Farcrysis name and another team has used the name that i have had months before them, And i think Project Maxmimum sounds better. Now that's all i have to say. For now. IF you can help in any way i would gladly accept as i posted above so to stop me from repeating myself I will end this post. Have a Wonderful Life.

You might try the Help Wanted forum section. Be sure to follow the guidelines, as there is a posting template you are required to follow.

This topic is 2845 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.