difference between Panda and kw Exporter

Started by
0 comments, last by repka3 14 years, 1 month ago
Hi all, first of all sorry for OFF topic, but i'm programmer and the rest of forum about 3d modelling starting to say me how to modelling and texturing and this is not the point of question. I'm trying to programming a little game engine in directx 9 but i want to model my own character. I readed everything about beginner modelling and texturing in 3ds max and i modelled and textured a little mage with 60 frames idle animation. I successfully loaded model, animation and texture but with my own model i have a big problem, i spent 1 week about trying everything but with no result. This is the problem: http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/349/diffkwpanda.jpg With panda i have good texture but bad model and animation loop. With kw i have good animation loop, good model but really bad model. I wish know where or how find the problem in my model. I don't want a super modelling, texturing tutorial or somethings i want to do a really basic thing cause the point for my curriculum is the engine not the modelling.. Thx in advice and sorry for question.
My dev blog: gameluna.blogspot.com
Advertisement
just for info. The problem was some vertices without weight (under control of any bones).These are trouble about self modelling a model with total noob skill.
The kw texture problem, I don't know.
My dev blog: gameluna.blogspot.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement