Sign in to follow this  
mythicwarfare

Mythic Warfare updates

The game is http://www.mythicwarfare.com. I've been working on this off and on for the past few months and its come a long ways. Improvements include player vs player tournaments, a player chat room, and TONS of content from new monsters and items to spells and skills. The idea is to create a party of adventurers and kill things, buy things, and go up levels. Not very original, but really fun. Its a desperately difficult game to excel at, getting past level 5 is a challenge for most people because character death is permanent. But with the huge variety of races, classes, equipment, skills, and strategies, the replay value is extremely high and there is plenty to learn. This is not a finished game by any stretch, its still under development, updates are frequent. The layout and graphics (not my strong point) kind of suck, and the help content is pretty limited and I have yet to make a tutorial. But if you like really difficult adventure games I'd love for you to check it out and give me some feedback. Thanks! Randy

Sign in to follow this