• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
ibingame

Need Help with Game Product Prototype

This topic is 3057 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey Guyz, I need some help with a Game Development Prototype Software. I plan to create a game showcase the user flow, game UI and alot of stuff in terms of the game development. Can some one help me with a software which can help me create these. I am presently using Mindjet Manager, but I dont know if that is the right one for game development user flow etc. Please Help Cheers

Advertisement
This belongs in Help Wanted. You can repost there, provided you read the forum FAQ and follow the required template.

Actually, it looks to me like he's just asking for help deciding which software to use. As such, it's not a Help Wanted post, and of course it's also not a Business question. Moving to For Beginners.

I would recommend SketchFlow; unfortunately it is part of a larger package that will run you $600. It has a very fluid interface and is amazing for prototyping UIs. I'm not sure if there are any student discounts, and if you work for a company you might have a hard time convincing them it's worth the money...

Just remember, though, that nothing beats good old pencil and paper for prototyping your ideas.

what do you mean by "game development user flow"

and what kind of Prototype are you looking for? Like a prototype design or a functional prototype?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!