Sign in to follow this  
Eliad Moshe

GD library on visual studio 2008

Hi, I am trying to use the GD library from VS 2008 IDE, I already linked the lib bin and include & I placed the bgd.dll in my project directory. But this is what i get : Error 3 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _gdImageDestroy referenced in function _main main.obj R3 Error 4 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _gdImageJpeg referenced in function _main main.obj R3 Error 5 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _gdImagePng referenced in function _main main.obj R3 Error 6 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _gdImageColorAllocate referenced in function _main main.obj R3 Error 7 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _gdImageCreate referenced in function _main main.obj R3 Error 8 fatal error LNK1120: 5 unresolved externals C:\Users\111\Desktop\R3\Debug\R3.exe R3 I looked both in youtube and in google for a tutorial but i couldn't find one. Thanks for the help.

You're not adding the libraries to the Additional Dependencies section of the linker.

In the solution explorer window:
Right click project -> Configuration Properties -> Linker

In the Additional Dependencies line you need to add whatever are the appropriate libraries for the GD library.

-me