Calculating Software ZBuffer - Rasterization

Started by
4 comments, last by Ravyne 14 years, 1 month ago
i might have found splution [Edited by - renton79 on March 8, 2010 6:04:02 PM]
Advertisement
I would love to help, seeing as I'm writing my own software renderer and I just finished tackling the Z buffer and fixing the bugs, but there is no longer an issue presented. I'm assuming the problem is solved.
Quote:Original post by renton79
i might have found splution

Please don't edit your posts like this. This isn't your exclusive Q&A board. Others may have benefited from your question. Hopefully a mod can find the post and fix this.

No, I am not a professional programmer. I'm just a hobbyist having fun...

Editing your posts like this to remove all content is frowned upon. Do not do it again.
I was hoping there would be a reference somewhere with the original post. I've seen this fixed once before. Oh well... Nothing stopping us from hijacking this thread and fixing this issue ourselves.

No, I am not a professional programmer. I'm just a hobbyist having fun...

Thirded -- Instead of editing your original post to say you've found your solution, you should instead follow up with what that solution was so that when your thread turns up in search results others facing your problem will get something out of it.

In fact, it'd be mighty keen of you to go back and repost your original post (paraphrased) and then follow up with the solution you found. This is good for the community, and good for you (others might be able to point out where your solution is flawed, or if its any good.)

If your concern is to save people the trouble of diving into your thread looking to help, only to find that the problem is no longer a problem, its customary to edit the title to read "[SOLVED] original title thread here".

throw table_exception("(? ???)? ? ???");

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement