Sign in to follow this  
Palk

Windows Adjustment

I'm a web developer and i'm starting to move my few abilities for game developer. But i'm having some small problems, that i call stupid problems. :P Well i hope someone could help me on easy and faster way. The problem is, How can i have one main form and change the inside form without open all and keep closing. I want to know how that windows games as football manager and other text based games work when we press a button and they change window. Do they create their windows as a class and call the class for window called?

Hmm i was looking for something in C# or idea how it works, i don't want pieces of source code just the teorical part.
Example, they do with multiple windows that are initial open than they call the window that the user want, or.
They use panels and only one window and they just change the panel.
They use mdi child and mdi parent(the only problem i face with mdi child and mdi parents is keeping the window size and position exactly as a only one window)

Hmm no one can help me please?
I was searching on google and didn't found nothing that answer my questions, between how can i create the GUI dynamic?