Sign in to follow this  
fjchairul

DirectX AudioVideo Balance

Hi guys, Currently im developing a program for karaoke system. im using DirectX audioVideo to display the video. and manage to display it perfectly. And also i just bought a karaoke dvd that have 2 channel which are for lyrics and song. I tried to use balance to seperate the lyrics from the music which is by setting the left and right balance. But the problem using balance is that the system will turn off the left speaker or right speaker. The query is that how do i still having the right channel while i turn of the left channel for both speaker or the other way around Anyway im using c# to develop Thank you.

You will need to use some kind of Audio API to duplicate the song channel into a new audio stream and send it to both channels. That might be difficult. Maybe better to re-record the song track as a single channle WAV, then split it into two duplicate channles.

Quote:
Original post by mososky
You will need to use some kind of Audio API to duplicate the song channel into a new audio stream and send it to both channels. That might be difficult. Maybe better to re-record the song track as a single channle WAV, then split it into two duplicate channles.

Hi, thanks for the reply.
That not exactly what the user want, because converting more than 20million video is not a solution. Anyone have recommendation of Audio API?