Sign in to follow this  

SpaceDemo game

This topic is 2839 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello there, recently I made a small space game, which you can check out here. It is written in C# using XNA Framework. Design and music are not mine, I found them on Internet, even one of the spaceship sprite is taken from this forum. I should find the topic and give the man some credit!! (EDIT : One Ship sprite taken from here ) SpaceDemo Btw, the flags on the spaceships are added by me on top of the original sprites, and it is a joke with a friend of mine, who is from Turkey! Cool features in the game: - per-pixel collision - cool usage of vectors and math functions ( cool for me at least) - complete installer made by using SharpDeveloper and the Wix installer project - a complete but short game :) (this is very hard to achieve) Controls : WASD (or arrows) - spaceship movement Mouse left button - Fire (at cursor position) +/- (next to backspace) - volume up/down F5 - restart game The game is made for about 5 hours total, so don't expect anything extraordinary.It was a hobby project, made for fun and practice. Any feedback is welcome.

Sign in to follow this