Sign in to follow this  

Rendering Image

This topic is 2834 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello I am working on a 2D project which is actually a top-down scrolling game...I would like to know some options..as to what technique can i use if i want to render an image(it is an image of clouds)..which is actually my background...multiple times...my screen size is 800*600... I do not think rendering the same image one-below the other multiple times is a good option..Please advice Any suggestion would be of great help...

I noticed this post has gone unanswered, and I think we need a little more detail as to exactly what you are doing. Rendering images over each other is essentially how 2D works, not sure why you would think that is a bad thing. If you are talking about layer clouds you would want to set a color value that will be excluded from drawing, for example the popular one is magenta (255, 0, 255). Anyways you get the point, a little more detail would help us to help you better.

[Edited by - wicked357 on March 11, 2010 10:20:09 AM]

This topic is 2834 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.