Sign in to follow this  

Building A Team

This topic is 2837 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, my name is Kasene. For the past year I have been so lucky as to have been personally tutored in C programming by a Technical Director at Activison-Maine. My skills aren't the best however recently i have had the urge to put together a game programming team. My aim is not to design and program the next Game Of The Year, at least not right off. I want to work on small, fun, and casual games. Right now im thinking of just doing a nice polished Pong clone. Then we can go from there. I can only pay you a cut of however much we might make selling these games. I want to do it because it would be a great way to learn how to work with a team and it would be nice to feel like I was a part of a team whom accomplished a gane that is fun to play and that people enjoy. If you are at all interested please email me at: [deleted] [Edited by - Tom Sloper on March 13, 2010 10:34:55 PM]

This topic is 2837 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.