Sign in to follow this  
doktorr

[WIP] 2d - Legion of Anuxia

doktorr    100
Hi everyone =) just wanted to share a project that I have been working on for about a month now http://legionofanuxia.webs.com Not to good with the worldmap creator yet. Not the whole world...Missed some Photobucket Ira..SNow area Snow area (Ira) ...game is Quite new...aiming for unique - 14.8 mb ..fast download speed , spending 8-12 hours a day developing this game.. It has been made by a 2d game engine called 'extremeworlds' and I have been efficient in putting to use all the nice Features that this engine has to offer, my scripter is above average, but hes been a bit busy lately in real life. Just welcoming anyone/everyone in this community and a few others to come and try my game. - Most of these features are provided/in progress - Weather - Snow/Rain/ PvP - Player vs Player Guilds - Join...or even create your own guild..buy a guild house. start a rivalry between other Guilds..everytime a guild is purchased the price goes up. Quest - Many Varieties..great rewards...Secret Quests..Side Quests..Main Story Quests..Event Quests..Daily Quests. PvM - Player vs Monster Events - Races...Exp events...Guild events..Survival Event..Hide'n Seek Events..Trivia Events. Player owned Housing/Rentals/Guild Houses - Share Buildings with friends! purchase your own building! expand your houses..even move your houses. Skills - Coming soon - Woodcut - Mine - Smith - Fish - suggestions! - suggestions! Banking System - Store items/Cash. Partying System - Do Quests Together/PK Together/Share EXP/Team on Bosses! explore with eachother! Active Skills - Used for classes.. all will have different unique active skills...along with spells. Scripting - Lots of thought being put into scripts...Already using quite a few nice helpful ones. Thanks Omniux <3 Suggestions are KEY and same with peoples Input!..One man can only think of so much! Classes: Warrior - More of A tank, faster, slower Melee choices.. Archer - Long ranged fighter, faster, weaker. Mage - Concentrates on damage mainly, a bit of healing..some buffs Cleric - Coming soon.. Specializes in buffs and healing A bit of damage spells. Rogue - Coming soon.. Specialize in stealth and Basically being sneaky..litle bit faster/weaker. 24/7 Server Host No Lag ! Host - Doktor Owner - Doktor Scripter -Omniux Scripter - Open Developer - Doktor Mapper - Doktor Mapper - Open Mapper - Open GUI Artist - Open Moderator - Genis Moderator - Robert Moderator - Doktor Moderator - Open here are some close ups temporary starting map, till storyline is implemented By Me an example of the interior Interior example random map of the beginning area By Me This is a random shot of Baraeh area...consist of a huge forest,town,and caves..over 100+ maps large By me Random close up of the snow area asgas Beginning of the Desert Desert here is a shot of the preparing room for the first event By Me I call this event Survival, last player standing wins. Byy me wanted to give you an idea where it takes place, on an island..18 maps large By me [Edited by - doktorr on April 26, 2010 9:23:55 PM]

Beather    103
Awesome game!
The main thing bothered me is the intro GUI before you start the game, which is very unclear: I think this will demotivate a lot of players quickly. Use a clear font, and maybe hoverbuttons. You might also wanna reduce the menu in options.
As promised, I also posted a review on my site.

Nick

doktorr    100
Hey Nick xD Thanks for the suggestions, I am going to add a new GUI for the client, the text will be much more clear. Never thought about that, anyways I'll implement this into my plans for this weekend xD, game is still going strong for anyone wondering. 24/7 uptime, recently just started using a static I.P address though so some people may need to change their I.P's in the game client under uhhh.. 'I.P Config' Take care - LeeRF

I.P = legionofanuxia.blogdns.org
PORT = 7234

---edit---

I have edited the GUI. Its alot better now xD.

[Edited by - doktorr on April 18, 2010 9:57:24 AM]

Sign in to follow this