Sign in to follow this  

Help needed on some tokamak physics engine coding ...

This topic is 2831 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Need some help on some coding ... i'm currently doing a dominoes effect program using openGL c++ along with tokamak physics engine ... i'm having problem with arranging the domino other than arrange it in a straight line ... can anybody help me on making the arrangement of domino more random ? This is the code that makes the domino arrange in straight line ... appreciate it ... for (int i = 0; i < N_RIGIDBODY; i++) { boxBody[i] = sim->CreateRigidBody(); neGeometry * geom = boxBody[i]->AddGeometry(); geom->SetBoxSize(DOMINO_DEPTH, DOMINO_HEIGHT, DOMINO_WIDTH); boxBody[i]->UpdateBoundingInfo(); boxBody[i]->SetMass(2.0f); boxBody[i]->SetInertiaTensor(neBoxInertiaTensor(DOMINO_DEPTH, DOMINO_HEIGHT, DOMINO_WIDTH, 1.0f)); //position of the dominoes pos.Set((DOMINO_DEPTH * 5.0f * i) + ((float)(rand()% 6 + 2)/100) ,DOMINO_HEIGHT / 2.0f ,0.0f + ((float)(rand()% 1 + 2))); boxBody[i]->SetPos(pos); }

This topic is 2831 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.