this is an important announcement

Started by
4 comments, last by Evil Steve 14 years, 1 month ago
(Befor you read this message I'm sorry for my spelling) Hi I've been working on this game for my whole life the name of my game is called hybrid chaos it's a rpge game I need help every were I go everybody put me down they all say that they don't want to work with me I'm asking people for help this not a joke I want my game to be published by square enix I also want it on the ps3 All I'm saying is I need help I also don't have a computer or a laptop all my work is on a notebook I'm looking for programmer,music,game designer, and digital art like me if anybody want to see my art work you can go on devianart my name on there is zeonova also
Advertisement

incase you are not trolling(i have to admit,it's hard to understand if you are serious here or if you are trolling),you will first have to work on your english as nobody wants to work with someone they can barely understand.
you should learn to program or learn some game designing so you can show something to impress people into working with you.
forget about square enix publishing your game on the ps3.

honestly,unless you are trolling us,i should tell you that it feels like you are trolling us and aiming too high when you have nothing yet.
Yea that what they all say
I just need help with my game
Why can people see that it's not a joke
Why can people understand me
What I'm saying is not a joke ok
Quote:Original post by zeonova
I'm looking for programmer,music,game designer, and digital art
This is the wrong place, and you are asking in the wrong style. Your post looks like a whine that "I want to get in the games industry but nobody will do it for me."

Post in the "Help Wanted" section. Be sure to follow the rules on posting about your project.
I did use help wanted
they said that I should
use beginner and I did
I'm just asking for help
I need help making my game
that all I'm saying this not a joke
there is no were to go I real need help
1. You were told to stop posting topics with "important" in the title
2. Did you read all of jbadams' reply to your last topic Here?
3. Don't cross post on these forums.
4. Neither here, nor the For Beginners forum is suitable for this. You need to think about what you want - realistically, and then post a detailed post in the help wanted forum, following the mandatory posting template exactly.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement