Sign in to follow this  
zeonova

i need help with my game

zeonova    100
(Befor you read this message I'm sorry for my spelling) Hi I've been working on this game for my whole life the name of my game is called hybrid chaos it's a rpge game I need help every were I go everybody put me down they all say that they don't want to work with me I'm asking people for help this not a joke I want my game to be published by square enix I also want it on the ps3 All I'm saying is I need help I also don't have a computer or a laptop all my work is on a notebook if anybody want to see my art work you can go on devianart my name on there is zeonova also You can also Email @ [zeonovakazama@yahooo.com]

szecs    2990
I've read your other threads.
For the spelling:
The main problem for me, is not your grammar/spelling (my English is poor too), but why don't you use punctuation at all? . , : ... ! () and so on.
Please, use these!

And don't PM me, please

zeonova    100
I don't know were to put my Punctuation that all
I would like it if you can help me with my game
that all so is it a YES or NO

szecs    2990
Sorry, I'm not a real programmer, so I can't help.
And, maybe I'm just tired or something, but I have no idea how the search for members (deviants) on deviantart. (I was never a big fan of that "art" stuff, and the site). Can you post a link to your portfolio (or whatever it's called), because I'm curious about your work.

zeonova    100
You can type this on google
one of my pic is call kaizon
or you can type this on google
zeonova that should take
you to my page

Evil Steve    2017
Stop posting the same thread over and over again - I closed your last two for a reason. As you've been told, this sort of request belongs in the Help Wanted forum, but you need to have a reasonable proposition first - saying you want to make a PS3 game is fine, but it's not going to happen unless you have some experience already.
To get that experience, a good place to start would be making the game on PC.

If you have any specific programming related questions, then post them in the For Beginners forum.