• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JeroMiya

CodeWarrior Pro 6 and OpenGL

This topic is 6193 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I stil can't get CodeWarrior to compile an OpenGL program. When I create a new OpenGL program and go to "Add Files" to add the OpenGL libraries GLAUX.LIB, GLU32.LIB, and OPENGL32.LIB and then try to include from these libraries with: #include gl.h // brackets are missing #include glu.h // otherwise they won't show up #include glaux.h // in the post it gives me these errors: Error : the file 'GL/gl.h' cannot be opened GLU.H line 22 #include GL/gl.h Error : the file 'GL/gl.h' cannot be opened GLAUX.H line 57 #include GL/gl.h Error : the file 'GL/glu.h' cannot be opened GLAUX.H line 58 #include GL/glu.h There are those header files in the Win32 support folder in the headers folder. Also, when I try using #include gl\gl.h // again, brackets are missing so #include gl\glu.h // the file names will show up #include gl\glaux.h // in the post When I try opening the CodeWarrior 5 lesson from nehe and converting it to CWpro 6, I get the following error on compile. Link Error : Undefined symbol: _WinMain@16 in MWCRTLD.LIB (winmaincrt.obj) What's going on? why does nehe's project compile and my new project with the opengl libraries added not compile, and why won't nehe's project file link? Edited by - JeroMiya on August 4, 2001 5:44:13 PM

Advertisement
I know what your problem is. You need to create a directory in your Project folder called GL and copy the opengl .h files in it...

I was using CW before my reformat and that''s what I had to do. After that, my project ran fine....

"And that''s the bottom line cause I said so!"

Cyberdrek
Headhunter Soft
A division of DLC Multimedia

Resist Windows XP''s Invasive Production Activation Technology!

"gitty up" -- Kramer

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!