Sign in to follow this  
predator2k9

D3D11 Full screen issue

Ok first off i would just like to say that in D3D10 enabling DXGI_SWAP_CHAIN_FLAG_ALLOW_MODE_SWITCH in the SwapChainDesc is fine for switch just by pressing alt+enter. Now did the same thing with a Direct3D 11 window and f*&% all when i press alt+enter, and to add to the fact even if i specify in code for the window to be initialised full screen it just doesn't happen. Is there something i am missing? this is really kiilling me i just cannot figure it out. i have (SwapChainDesc.Flags = DXGI_SWAP_CHAIN_FLAG_ALLOW_MODE_SWITCH;) set to that, and (CLASS::Initialise_D3D11(wnd, WINDOW_WIDTH, WINDOW_HEIGHT, 2, false);) the end parameter there is set to false atm but that controls when the function is called wether its windowed or full screen nothing happens when that is 'true', even setting (SwapChainDesc.Windowed = true;) doesn't work. Honestly my hair is all pulled out like im losing my mind lol.

Found the error the scd.BufferDesc.RefreshRate.Numerator = 60; and scd.BufferDesc.RefreshRate.Denominator = 0; for the full screen mode Denominator = 1;.

Not sure why but there you go if you have the same trouble.