client to client connection

Started by
4 comments, last by Evil Steve 14 years, 1 month ago
I want client socket should connect with another client socket. I am seeing IP of another client which are connected with server. How will i do for client to client connection for messages.
Advertisement
Just call connect() on each client to connect to the address of the client.

Each client will need to be accessibly from every other client though, which is usually difficult to do over the Internet.
Hello Evil,

This is being crash.My client is being close with an error message.

And 1 important thing is let suppose 3 client with server are communicating with each other. A 3rd process can sniff data which is fully unknown about these all.This 3rd process has not information of all clients and server.Is there any way to do this ?
I am asking only concept no need coding explanation.
Thanks

Quote:Original post by ryan009ryan
This is being crash.My client is being close with an error message.
That's a bug in your code then. You'll need to debug your code to find out why it's crashing. I can recommend reading this article.

And 1 important thing is let suppose 3 client with server are communicating with each other. A 3rd process can sniff data which is fully unknown about these all.This 3rd process has not information of all clients and server.Is there any way to do this ?
If you're asking if there's any way to prevent someone sniffing the data, then no. You can encrypt the data though, so the 3rd party can't understand what's being sent.
Yes I am with code seeing article also thanks.

It means if i will not encrypt then someone can sniff data easily OR this is possible to sniff data ?
It means if i will not encrypt then someone can sniff data easily OR this is possible to sniff data ?
It's always possible to sniff data. You can use a tool like Wireshark to do that over the local network, or any 3rd party that the data passes through can sniff the data.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement