Debug Question

Started by
0 comments, last by doodah2001 22 years, 8 months ago
I''ve been working on my game engine and I have a lot of the core stuff done so I decided to do a simple little app. Well everything was working until I got an exception handling error. After two days of trying to figure out what is wrong I still can''t find it. I''ve been using the watch window in the debugger for MSVC++. Right before I get the error the variable that is the problem spits out: Expresion Evaluator Error: CXX0069 I looked this up in the help and I have no clue what it is saying. Here''s what it states: variable needs stack frame The expression evaluator cannot evaluate the variable because it does not occur in a stack frame. This may be caused by variables declared as part of an inline function. Any thoughts or suggestions? This is the last step (hopefully) before I can get everything working. Thanks. Mat
MatDoodah2001@hotmail.comLife is only as fun as you make it!!!
Advertisement
what type of variable is it? the watch window sometimes cannot resolve the values of a variable which belongs to a template class for example - you could also log the values frequently with OutputDebugString or something ..

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement