Follow our projects on Facebook

Started by
4 comments, last by _damN_ 14 years ago
Hi all! This is just another shameless ploy to round up more support and fans for our facebook page! Carbon Software is busy with 2 projects at the moment, both are game engines. Twilight 2D Game Engine - This promises to be an extremely easy to use game engine that will give the developer many tools to use in creating 2D games. This is a very useful engine and will be able to power many types of games. Great for beginners as well! Carbon Tech Engine(CTECH for short) - This is our 3D engine we have been working on. Not showcased yet. This will be powered by DirectX 10. Its currently only in its early stages but is looking good! :-) Some might find the page interesting, some might find it a stupid. Either way, we would love your support so come and check out some screenshots at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carbon-Software/282115141748?ref=ts Keep well! Removed all-caps. -- jpetrie [Edited by - jpetrie on March 22, 2010 10:12:38 AM]
Advertisement
Looks very nice, I became a fan ;) Good luck!

Nick
Thats a really cool website! Im signed up. And if you dont mind, i put a link on our facebook page. I cant wait to see some of those remakes of some classics! lol.
Thanks, I really appreciate it! Be sure to tell me when your game engines are finished, I'll be happy to review them!

Nick
hey, just added your page to the GDNet's favorite pages box - feel free to return the favor (look under the G logo on our page) and good luck with the engines!

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Wow! Thanks! I couldnt have asked for me. I shall return the favor by adding a link to both the facebook page and to the website! Thank you!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement