3H-GDC m.VII, April 10th, 2100 UTC ($128 of prizes) - Theme: Spring

Started by
68 comments, last by ToohrVyk 14 years ago
Hey, what a time to return to GD! I don't think I'll have the time to compete but I have fond memories from the past of these and would certainly encourage people to compete.

On the timezone thing, I'd just work in GMT/UTC and make this fact clear, there are enough web-sites which will help you figure it out, not to mention your mobile phone and desktop calendar. From personal experience don't say "EST" as this can be ambiguous in different countries.
Advertisement
Not sure, might participate. If I do, my awesomeness will require Flash player 10.
I'd be interested in being a judge. This idea really interests me. Please PM if you want me.

Specs:

System: Dell XPS M1730
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
RAM: 4Gb
HDD: ~700Gb
Graphics: 2x nVidia 8700 MGT
Other: Ageia PhysX
Browsers: Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 3.6, Safari 4.0, Chrome
Latest Versions of Flash, Shockwave, Acrobat, Java, etc
Timezone: GMT (well, BST)
Awesome, that's great. Thanks for volunteering.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

heh the way it works out I have a barbeque an hour before the deadline, so I may just have to see how a 1.5H-GDC would work for me :P
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! 3H-GDC starts right in the middle of my team work session for our final game project (starting our last milestone [smile]). I was looking forward to participating, but I guess I'll be watching again [sad]

I hope to see some ASCII awesome games!
F-R-E-D F-R-E-D-B-U-R...G-E-R! - Yes!
I'm not sure that I can do this tonight.
I hope it won't be a problem if I won't participate, even if I 'signed in'. (apart from the total moral defeat)
That's too bad. Ih well, we will run another one soon, I promise. No more of this waiting a year and a half between contests.

Contest is still on. I will announce the theme in about 45 minutes. As always, theme is open to interpretation. If you want, sign in to #gamedev on irc.Afternet.org and we will commandier the channel for our purposes. And keep on eye on this thread for info as well.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Great :)

How many are still left to participate? Oh, and probably more important, where to send/upload the submissions to?

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

I have 7-zip installed, so zip, 7z, or tar your project -- everything I would need to run the app, maybe a small read-me so I know where to start -- and email it to capn.midnight@gmail.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement