Sign in to follow this  
rscomposer

Introducing Myself

Hello all, I don't like to jump right in to posting on a message board without introducing myself first, so I just wanted to take a moment to say hello and let you know what I am all about. My name is Robert Scott, I'm 21, and a composer and sound FX artist with a handful of credits. In the early 2000s I started working on my own games, mostly 2D point-and-click adventure games made with Adventure Game Studio, which taught me most of what I know about programming. (Which still isn't too much!) A little later I moved on to the audio side of things and wrote some music and did some sound FX for other people's games, many of which never got finished. After that I started writing music and working on sound for short films and student film projects, starting around 2005. (Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5tEK8GShP4 to watch "Shadows of a Doubt," for which I provided the music and most of the sound FX. [except for that singing bit at 0:55 which I urged them to re-record. :D]) Anyway, I am always on the lookout for new opportunities and new things to learn, so I hope that joining up here will help! Later! -Robert S