Sign in to follow this  
Kaczor_90

Matrix in C++

Implement a class matrix, which will be represented integer matrices of size mx n. Define default constructor, copying, creating a matrix filled with values, "value" given as a parameter, and creates zero matrix. Implement methods to add, subtract, multiply 2 matrix, scalar multiplication, transposition, compare and display matrix. Please do not use global variables. Choosing a job to implementation should be available from the menu. I have a problem with this task. To enter the matrix of size m x n? For the rest I think you can manage somehow. But, I have very little problem, and without that no further moves.

Quote:
Original post by Kaczor_90
To enter the matrix of size m x n?

I'm not sure I understood your question, but I'm guessing the Matrix class should have a constructor that takes m and n as parameters.

for(;;;)
for(;;;)
matrix[x][y] = number;
I do not know just what to give the conditions in the loop and whether or not good I think. I want all those placing rows and columns to work properly

(captain obvious) Homework alert! :-)

Google for the kajilions of already written generic matrix implementations and copy..er, inspire yourself with one.