GBA game

Started by
3 comments, last by Angels Eternity 22 years, 8 months ago
I''m making a GBA game at the moment, Angels Eternity. First of all our team was doing it in 3D with 3Ds Max, we were doing this competition that the prize was to win the 3D motor phenix 3D. I had to work on a new 3D gameplay, you were invincible and never died but I made sure that you wouldn''t finish the game too quickly. The game was based in a Gothic Castle but it was very futuristic. Most of the team members left and we couldn''t do the competition. So the game moved to GBA because all the 3D artistes had left. Now it''s me the Game and Character designer that is left. For the gameplay, you will move on a map in 2D (like Zelda3) and in the villages. For the game ''''levels'''' it be in a 2D sidescroller (like mario for ex). I plan to draw some of the backgrounds. The game is quite adult, it''s not violent but the story (you don''t need to make an RPG to have a good story) is quite dark and the characters are very strange and aren''t heros. I want to put a sort of Cinema feel to the game, even though it''s on GBA. For the map sprites I plan to have them in SD (super deformed) and for the levels to have them in normal like the character. Here is the main character of the game : http://www.intodark.com/angel-hat.jpg I had to change him from the 3D version, make him for simplyfied, easyer to make a sprite version, like for ex I had to put a ht on him because it hair would have been very hard to do in SD version. This game is VERY ambitious and I''ve been working on it for years on the gameplay and I haven''t revealed everything yet but I can assure you that it will be different than all the other GBA games and it will feature a different gameplay. I''m looking for some sprite artistes to make the characters, please reply on the forums. Thanks for reading Luc Bernard Character and Game designer of Angels Eternity http://www.intodark.com website not finished.
Advertisement
P.S
The game was originaly named Dark Angel but we had to change it to Angels Eternity because of that stupid series that had the same name. We are looking for some sprite artistes because I am awfull at making sprites, but I plan to all the backgrounds.
Thanks.
Isn''t anyone going to reply?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement