getting started ? ...

Started by
1 comment, last by jopy 14 years ago
Im trying to integrate anglescript into a game Im making , but every tutorial I can find is either so deeply bound to windows (I use linux) or is so poorly coded that I cant get it into a usable state to create a set of generic fuctions to set up anglescript. Can someone point me in the right direction and post a bit example code (not bound to windows by headers , ect ...) that can load and execute more than one script ? thanks
+1 for C / C++ / Python
Advertisement
The samples in the AngelScript SDK should work on Linux, and are hopefully not poorly coded. ;)

If you want more a complete example you may have a look at Rigs of Rods, which is an open source game and works on Linux.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

I used gcc to compile but to get it to compile at all I had to remove the windows includes and script time-out. Your tutorials aren't poorly coded (just long) I was referring to an old 3 part series that was way less than professional.

Thanks for the link to RoR

[Edited by - jopy on April 11, 2010 7:01:52 PM]
+1 for C / C++ / Python

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement