• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Khan2007

C/C++ Help file

This topic is 3167 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I need a C/C++ help file that contain C/C++ standart function and example of how to use the function (like the old turbo C help file) and the file format is in html or chtm. THANX

Advertisement
http://www.cppreference.com/

There is an archive version available so you can store the whole website on your computer. You can find it from the FAQ section.

They give you HTML and HTML Help versions. It appears the HTML version is updated daily whilst the HTML Help version is about a year out of date currently.

I have a local copy of the HTML version as the 'home' page of my web browser.

Quote:
Original post by reptor
http://www.cppreference.com/

There is an archive version available so you can store the whole website on your computer. You can find it from the FAQ section.

They give you HTML and HTML Help versions. It appears the HTML version is updated daily whilst the HTML Help version is about a year out of date currently.

I have a local copy of the HTML version as the 'home' page of my web browser.

Though you can mirror any homepage locally with the right tools (most notably wget and frontends to it), even without the help of the "webmaster".

Yes, I've done that with some websites.

I think it's slower to use wget to download a website instead of downloading a package. At least it seemed rather slow when I did it. So... if there is a package readily provided then that's better I think.

I use the cplusplus site, too. Both are good sites.

Quote:
Original post by reptor
Yes, I've done that with some websites.

I think it's slower to use wget to download a website instead of downloading a package. At least it seemed rather slow when I did it. So... if there is a package readily provided then that's better I think.

Surely a package is faster, even if not compressed :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!