Companies that put the book on the CD....

Started by
1 comment, last by Mike 22 years, 8 months ago
I''m heading off to college shortly and storage space is not abundant in the dorm room, so does anyone know if any companies other than Microsoft Press put the book on the cd? It will be a lot easier to just take the cd that came with Programming Windows (5th edition) and Programming Windows with MFC with me than to lug those two huge books with me. So are there any companies that make game related book that put the book on the CD?
Advertisement
I don''t know of any companies that put their book on CD, but there are places that scan books and post them on the internet. If you own the book it should be perfectly okay to have an electronic text of it. Try looking up e-texts and finding more about it. I would reccommend this site:

http://ebook.ultraslack.net

It has some information that could be helpfull.

C++: A Dialog | C++0x Features: Part1 (lambdas, auto, static_assert) , Part 2 (rvalue references) , Part 3 (decltype) | Write Games | Fix Your Timestep!

I have a copy of Borland C++ Devolpers Guide pub by Sams that came with the full, unabridged, text on the included cd. However thats probably the exception, not the rule.
"cogito, ergo sum" -Descartes

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement