Started by
1 comment, last by dwelch 14 years ago
Play Online - http://www.lmnogames.com/clonebee
Advertisement
To be absolutely honest with you, that is one of the most boring games I've ever played, despite the great graphics.
There is zero replayability, repetitive music, and levels change simply by background.
What is your target audience?
Why use shockwave? From what I've seen you could have used flash easily and with better performance.
You're good at graphics design, so work on gameplay. The game is extremely dull, add features that surprise the player and add to gameplay. For instance, instead of always having to click 3, make it so the player can click as many as possible within 3 seconds to receive a bonus.
Do something with the bees instead of dull movement! Make them avoid your mouse for instance. Let them have a brain (AI...) so they can interact with the player.
Thanks for the feedback, beather, The Web version only has 'easy' mode (ripped from the full-version written in Director) which, in hindsight is not the best representation. Nonetheless, I agree. I will likely need to add intelligence, change up music, and refine many of the upper level game-play elements. Perhaps, I should ramp up matching earlier in the game (Currently ramps up every 5 levels - match 3,4,5,6).

[Edited by - dwelch on May 17, 2010 2:05:08 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement