Trialineate [iPad and iPhone]

Started by
2 comments, last by CirdanValen 13 years, 11 months ago
Check out my very first game, Trialineate. Its a simple TicTacToe game with multiplayer and single player modes. After years of messing around and learning how to program, I figured its about time I actually finish something. Get it on iTunes [Edited by - CirdanValen on April 29, 2010 6:30:46 PM]
Advertisement
A simple game like tic-tac-toe has been done over several times, but the quality of the game, although simple, is very impressive. I appreciate the fact that you didn't try to spice it up with random things happening, you went with a simple design and UI for a simple game. Seeing as how I don't have an iPad, I can't test the game, but I can tell by your design that it would "just work." The counters that keep score are helpful, and add a competitive aspect to the game farther then just the current game. The multiplayer aspect is very cool. Many people that have an iPad aren't hardcore gamers, so tailoring your game and concept to a more casual crowd was a very intelligent decision. From the looks of this game, I can see people playing it on their way to work, or during lunch. It is something fun and simple to do to kill sometime and the fact that you can bring your friend in and play against him, makes it all the better. Very good job!
I agree with donahue4, it's a cool work you've done. I'm not sure if people are actually gonna play it a lot (you've got competition), but you are very smart to do this since it'll be one of the first games created for iPad. If I were you I'd put full marketing on this. I believe a lot of people are going to buy this simply because of their inexperience with games.
Thanks for the comments! I also wanted to mention that I have updated the app to be compatible with the iPhone and iPod Touch

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement