NXU::instantiateCollection+PhysX+Y Axis

Started by
2 comments, last by e3d_ALiVE 13 years, 12 months ago
i'v added NxuStream 2 support to my project for test i exported car from max with PhysX exporter as xml loaded into physics like this

NXU::NxuPhysicsCollection* CarXML=NXU::loadCollection("car.xml",NXU::FT_XML,NULL,NULL);
bool t=NXU::instantiateCollection(CarXML,g_pScene->getPhysicsSDK(),g_pScene,NULL,NULL);

all loaded without problems, but... exported animation has Z axis, and my entire render and all previous physx objects Y so how can i convert Z axis to Y[in real time][or via in max or nx settings]? my scene looks like that :D screenoq.jpg all my objects are y axis, and loaded physx scene from max is Z axis i was thinking of just making defaultSceneOffset matrix that were sent in this function, so it rotate everything to 90 degrees, but that would be kinda stupid, is there any better solution [Edited by - e3d_ALiVE on April 14, 2010 7:29:33 AM]
Crazy dude smoking D3D11, AngelScript, PhysX, 3D Sound, Network, DB, FBX, and some other weird things, doing that on Visual Studio 2010 + Visual Assist X on Overclocked CPU
Advertisement
so nobody knows?
that's sad
Crazy dude smoking D3D11, AngelScript, PhysX, 3D Sound, Network, DB, FBX, and some other weird things, doing that on Visual Studio 2010 + Visual Assist X on Overclocked CPU
final attempt :(
well for anyone else struggling with that problem, the ugly way to do it is

D3DXMATRIX Turned;	D3DXMatrixRotationYawPitchRoll(&Turned,0,D3DXToRadian(90),0);	NxMat34 matrix;	matrix.setRowMajor44(Turned);	bool t=NXU::instantiateCollection(CarXML,g_pScene->getPhysicsSDK(),NULL,&matrix,NULL);

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement