• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
desiboy

OpenGL Buffer Swap-- Left image/Right image

This topic is 2993 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello I am using Samsung 120Hz LCD. I want to create OpenGL application in C++ OR any other application that you know that can run my personal stereo images like .jpeg , .bmp .mpeg etc(left->60Hz/right->60Hz) at 60 Hz refresh rate each. can anyone help me with code. Your little help will be much appreciated

Advertisement
You need a graphic card that has Quad Buffer support like NVidia Quadro (or equivalent for ATI) to create an OpenGL stereo application.

Hi, Thanks, I am already using Nvidia Quadro card and synchronization is working fine.

My problem is different....Actually I am looking for software or any program in C++ that can run my camera captured left/right images (.jpeg) at 60Hz each on my LCD as my LCD supports 120Hz refresh rate.
To simplify it ..i would say...first frame should shows left image and then second frame should show right image....soo on.

any program in which in can straightway specify the location of my file names and it will start doing this operation.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!