• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
_damN_

Screenshots released of our new DX10 engine!!!

This topic is 2992 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everyone! This would be our second post regarding our projects on this forumn. Previously we started our new facebook page for our projects and showed off our 2D game engine. Now Im happy to reveal some of our early screenshots of the new DX10 engine weve been working on! Its called the CarbonTECH Game Engine and is written in C++. Its still VERY early in the development process but im already happy with the results. We would love your support at our facebook page. Check it out here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Carbon-Software/282115141748?ref=ts See you soon! Rob

Advertisement
At the moment no... This is going to be exclusively DX. However in the future this could be different.

I particulaly like the partially transparent box (where you can also see the back sides through it too).

Thank you...

What that cube is doing is blending the alpha channel of the texture. I do realize that its a bit hard to see the effect in full though because its only a screenshot.:-)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!