Screenshots released of our new DX10 engine!!!

Started by
3 comments, last by _damN_ 14 years ago
Hello everyone! This would be our second post regarding our projects on this forumn. Previously we started our new facebook page for our projects and showed off our 2D game engine. Now Im happy to reveal some of our early screenshots of the new DX10 engine weve been working on! Its called the CarbonTECH Game Engine and is written in C++. Its still VERY early in the development process but im already happy with the results. We would love your support at our facebook page. Check it out here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Carbon-Software/282115141748?ref=ts See you soon! Rob
Advertisement
opengl version will be available?
At the moment no... This is going to be exclusively DX. However in the future this could be different.
I particulaly like the partially transparent box (where you can also see the back sides through it too).

Interested in Fractals? Check out my App, Fractal Scout, free on the Google Play store.

Thank you...

What that cube is doing is blending the alpha channel of the texture. I do realize that its a bit hard to see the effect in full though because its only a screenshot.:-)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement