Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spiderjink1

Modeling help wanted

"Attention" I''am the co-owner and Lead Designer of a Company called Cyanide Studios. We are curently working on a video game project and need experinced modelers. If you can model objects or characters good please contact me at spiderjink@hotmail.com with information on your skills or a resume. Thank you.

1: You are not the co-owner of Cyanide Studios
2: You are not the Lead Designer of Cyanide Studios, You are the Lead Designer of your game

Just thought I''d let you know (in case you forgot)

Mitch Rockidge
Owner/Founder of Cyanide Studios

i think cyanide studios is having a little problems with internal mutiny! by the way, does cyanide studios have any assets? if not then the only thing either of you guys own are just an idea in your head.

he did getcha with point number 2 however...

Teeh heee... =)

In any case using a hotmail email... sound like a spammers rather a serious company (company?)

-eng3d.softhome.net-

Sorry about the confusion here. Cirius (Mitch Rockidge). Is someone I dont even know. He has been trying to take over the company ever since I turned down his offer to help him. Sorry for the miss up.

I''m trying to take over the company? Now that is some of the greatest crap I''ve heard in my life! Dosent really matter to me anyways... We changed our name to Ethereal Chaos, you can have Cyanide Studios and get busted by them developers in France. I mean how can you be so incompetent to flat out lie? I''m the one with my name as Owner/Founder on the websites, I''m the one who has signed the contracts, I''m the one who got the PR guy to goto that confrence for the engine (With the help of Chris)... Ben Jensen (kinmii@hotmail.com) is the co-owner of CS (Now Ethereal Chaos)... You tell me through e-mail that people are making fun of us and its all my fault? I dont think its my fault when I''m just laying the facts down. I know why you said your the co-owner and so on but to actually flat out blame this all on me? I dont think I''m the incompetent one.

Mitch Rockidge
Owner/Founder of Ethereal Chaos

Also the reason I came on here and told everyone that you were not the co-owner was because anything you do (Legally or Ilegally) will be held against the company itself... If you sign a contract with a developer or someone that is skeptical about joining the team and you say you are the co-owner that would be considered fraudlent information which could get you in a whole heap of trouble! Your my friend, so I dont want you to get in trouble and more so I dont want to get sued. ALSO there is something I want to say - There is a French Game Developer that I had just recently found out about who goes by the name Cyanide Studios and that is why we have had the recent name change to Ethereal Chaos...

Nick,
I wish you luck on any further endowers you may embark on!

Mitch Rockidge,

Just to let you know i''am not stupid. I was going to direct the people to you if they wanted any deals done concerning the owner of the company. I was going to tell them that i was not the owner. Tell ya the truth sevral ppl have emailed me already about this posting replying for my help and i have told them i was just a lead designer. So before posting stuff you dont know about find out first!!!!!!. You as a company manager may not be the best for you, but like i said iam not part of your company anymore. I have joined a better company (and i thank you for your warning on the french developer). I just want to say for your new company or company name for in the future it is not wise to make these moves like you have done on gamedev (bringing your problems to the public viewing)

Thank you

Adm.- of "operations here and about"

I brung my problems out into public viewing? I think not. I came here to set the facts straight - You said you were the co-owner so more people would come to you for the offering... The fact is you said you are the co-owner, even if you told the people that e-mailed you that you are not. And that (atleast I believe so) is a complete act of incompentence on your behalf, not mine...

Now for once though - please do not turn this into a flame war, that would be one of the most stupidest moves you could make! Lets just settle this developer to developer... Oh and BTW I''m not the company manager, Ben is.

Mitch Rockidge

You just dont understand! It is called Game development and creation (how to create, manage, and maintain a 3d game), by Mike Celismack. You can buy it any amazon bookstore around. That will explain it to you a lot better what this industry is like and how to manage in it.

Yea, how to create and manage a "3D Game". We are not talking about a game here, we are talking about a company... Something in which you have no idea how to run! Just like you told me awhile back - "I''ll just tell people that want me to pay them that I''ll pay them after the game is done but I never will"... Yea, thats how you run a company - through tricks and lying? I think not! Warren Spector, John Carmack and Jon Romero did not make it this far by lying... I think you better learn how the industry works before you say anything! A book is nothing compared to first hand knowledge... I''ve worked on modifications for many games and have successfully kept the teams organized and got them to work for there goal - That may not be actual game development but it sure as hell is close enough... I did that for almost 3-4 years and I have been doing it professionally for 1-2 years... I dont think you can top that with your current state. You always had to have people do the work for you, atleast I actually work up close and personally with everyone on the team.

Now cant we just shut up before we ruin whatever friendship we still hav left?

Mitch Rockidge

Angels Eternity: I get along with the whole team except for this guy... Him and I are cool when we are just talking but when it comes to buisness everything goes to hell!

TechnoHydra: Just trying to proove that I''m right and he''s wrong (No offence Nick but I''m sure most of the posters on here will agree)... And I''m kinda enjoying myself!

Mitch Rockidge,

Hehehe let me settle things about this french Cyanide Studios... I had the name CS then I found out about these frenchy developers with the same name and from the looks of things they have been around longer, so I changed our name to Ethereal Chaos to make sure we dont get sued

Mitch Rockidge,

Cirius,

Your telling me i dont know how to run a company!!!! I think not. If you are such a professional as you claim. Why would a professional take things to this extream into the public for all eyes to see. To a professional this is being a script kiddie which most of us will agree that you are. A professional would take this out privatly with that person, but not into the public. I myself have continued to reply because i''am enjoying myself and not taking things sersiouly. I have great communication with my team and manage it quite well. Unlike you who seems to lose ppl left and right. You treat your team members like dirt and offer no company support whats so ever. Now would a professional do that?

I leave you with that question and warn you if you are trying to go professional with this stuff you better learn a lot more first.

Thank you for your support my gamedev fans!!!!

Hi,
I think you two should settle this like men - not bickering about on a public message board, but instead either 1) bickering about via e-mail or 2) a fight to the death.
I opt for #2, but that''s just my opinion.

--Nairb

>>> I was going to direct the people to you if they wanted any deals done concerning the owner of the company. I was going to tell them that i was not the owner. Tell ya the truth sevral ppl have emailed me already about this posting replying for my help and i have told them i was just a lead designer. <<<

Just a question, but why did you say you were an owner in your original mail, if you aren''t?

www.stephen-hawes.co.uk

Man this is hilarious stuff. If you guys were serious about making a game (and starting a company) you wouldn''t have time to bicker in a forum.